Acne is also known as pimples. Facial acne is pimples on the face. This is a common skin disease and is generally more common in teenagers. Of course, there is no age limit for facial acne.
There are many types of facial acne, mainly facial acne, papules, pustules, nodules and other polymorphic skin lesions. In severe cases, it will also purify, so facial acne needs to be treated in time.
The occurrence of acne is mainly related to factors such as excessive sebum secretion, blockage of the pilosebaceous duct, bacterial infection and inflammatory response. After entering puberty, the level of androgens, especially testosterone, in the human body increases rapidly, which promotes the development of sebaceous glands and produces a large amount of sebum. If the oil cannot be discharged in time and the pores are blocked, the anaerobic bacteria Propionibacterium acnes will proliferate and destroy the epidermal cells and trigger an inflammatory response.
There are two main reasons for facial acne: internal and external factors:
(1) Growth and development: When entering puberty, male hormones increase, stimulate the secretion of sebaceous glands in the hair follicles, increase sebum discharge, block pores, and cause facial acne. In addition, some places with developed sebaceous glands, such as the back, have thicker skin and are prone to acne.
(2) Genetics: Acne has a genetic predisposition. If both parents have oily or combination skin and have suffered from acne, the chance of children suffering from acne will also increase.
(3) The skin barrier is damaged. Excessive cleansing, the use of soap-based facial cleansers, and repeated exfoliation can damage the skin barrier and disrupt the skin’s water-oil balance. Many adult acne fall into this category.
(4) Malnutrition. Lack of zinc or B vitamins can lead to acne.
(1) Improper diet: Li Yuanwen, vice president of the Oriental Hospital of Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, said that he usually likes to eat spicy and sweet food. High-calorie foods such as chocolate, cola, cold drinks, beef and mutton can easily aggravate the dampness and heat in the body and make facial acne worse. Some foreign literatures show that acne is related to total dietary milk and skim milk. But the scientific community does not have a clear mechanism for the relationship between diet and acne. Besides milk, a high GI diet is also a possible cause. It is recommended that acne patients change to drink soy milk or yogurt, and pay attention to low GI in their diet.
(2) Irregular life: Irregular life, staying up late can easily lead to metabolic disorders, resulting in loss of skin moisture. If you stay up late for a long time, it will also lead to endocrine disorders, facial acne, and dull complexion.
(3) Improper use of cosmetics: Improper use of some cosmetics can easily cause clogged pores, coupled with incomplete makeup removal, it is easy to cause acne on the face.
(4) Improper cleaning: Improper cleaning can easily induce facial eczema, so it should be noted that you usually wash your face with warm water, twice in the morning and in the evening. If there is a lot of oil, you can increase it once at noon. People who use computers for a long time, because they need to use the computer at close range, are prone to electrostatic adsorption, clog pores, and need to increase the number of cleanings.
Further reading：Gold Micro Needle